We at Rent Me Florida, LLC recognize and respect your expectations of privacy, and adhere to applicable federal and state privacy laws. This Privacy Statement provides an explanation of how we use your non-public personal information and to whom it is disclosed:
We may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- From applications, forms and documents we receive from you or your authorized representative (including your real estate agent);
- From your conversations and transactions with us;
- From your conversations and transactions with other companies or person(s) arising from the services performed by them in connection with the services we provide;
- From our internet web sites and that of our affiliates and others;
- From public records obtained either directly or indirectly from the government agency that is the designated custodian of those records; and/or
- From lenders, consumer or other reporting agencies, including credit reporting agencies to whom we pay a fee to gather information, and other service providers.
Our policies regarding the protection of your personal information:
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or intrusion, access to which is limited only to those employees who< need or reasonably require such access in connection with providing the services we render and related products or services to you, or for other legitimate reasons required or allowed by law. Please be advised that while we employ in-house attorney(s) to assist in providing services to you, there is no attorney-client relationship between these attorneys and you, and your personal information is not protected by the attorney-client privilege/confidentiality.
Our policies and practices regarding disclosure of your personal information
Our policy is to provide personal information to others only to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services for which we were retained, including disclosure to (1) agents, brokers or property owners to provide you with services you have requested (including background checks and verification of references); and (2) Third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or other functions on our behalf, or on behalf of the parties to the transaction. In addition, your personal information may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- When you direct or give us permission to do so;
- When we are required by law to do so;
- When necessary to enforce our legal rights or obligations, including contractual rights, obligations imposed by subpoena or other legal process, or the obligation to record documents in the public records that contain personal information; and/or
- When necessary or reasonable to protect against fraud, illegal activity, or for the safety and protection of customers, employees, and/or their property.
Right to access, correct or delete your personal information
Privacy Compliance Officer
Rent Me Florida, LLC
517 Paul Morris Drive, D-3
Englewood, FL 34223