Need a change from your current property management company?
Try Rent Me Florida RISK-FREE. No long term contract, cancel at any time.
Managing a rental property can be difficult but it doesn’t have to be. Rent Me Florida has a unique way of managing and leasing rental properties across the entire state of Florida all for a flat monthly fee.
Find Me a Tenant
Rent Me Florida’s comprehensive marketing plan gets your property seen by thousands of potential renters. When renters call an on-site Rental Specialist is available to answer all their questions and to show your property.
RENT ME FLORIDA’s Marketing and Leasing Packages are designed to get the right tenant into your property through our multi-media marketing campaigns. Your property is promoted until the RIGHT tenant is found for your property and the leasing process is completed.
Once your property has been leased, you have a choice of managing your rental property yourself or let us do it for you.
Manage My Current Tenants
If you have tenants but are frustrated by your current property management company or tired of trying to manage your tenants on your own. Rent Me Florida can take over the property management but still keep you in control.
For a low flat monthly fee of $99 per month, Rent Me Florida will take over and handle your tenant calls and collection of rent. Taking the burden off you.
Whether you are not happy with your current management company or frustrated with managing on your own, let Rent Me Florida be your middle man. If you have a home in Florida, Rent Me Florida can manage it for you!
The homeowner is ALWAYS in control!
- Rent Me Florida handles all tenant problem calls – 24/7
- There are NO markups on any repair or maintenance charges
- We contact the service vendor and provide them a work order detailing the issues
- A copy of the work order is also emailed to the homeowner
- The tenant also receives a copy of the work order informing them of the vendor information
- The service vendor contacts you the owner to get authorization and make payment arrangements
- Rent Me Florida follows up on the work order between the vendor and the tenant to assure that all is complete
- Perform a walk through at the six-month mark of the lease and a final walkthrough when the tenant vacates
- Monthly reminders are sent to the tenant reminding them their rent is due and where to send or deposit
- RMF can receive the rent on the owner’s behalf and deposit to a local bank or mails to the owner (optional)
- If rent is not received on the due date then the collection process starts. If rent is sent directly to the landlord he/she need to contact RMF immediately
- When rent is late an email and phone call to the tenant occurs
- If there is no response within 24 hours, a collection notice is sent requiring late fees
- If there is no resolution after the first two attempts a 3-day notice is posted (additional fees may apply)
It has been our experience that we can usually resolve these issues quickly. Should legal counsel be required Rent Me Florida can refer our eviction attorney.