RENT ME FLORIDA is a statewide property management company in need of reputable vendors — handyman services, A/C, plumbers, etc. — to service our property listings. Since opening in May 2007, RENT ME FLORIDA has listed over 400 rental properties across the state of Florida.
We are continually adding rental properties to our inventory which brings us closer to our goal of becoming a statewide property management company.
Are you a reputable service vendor interested in supporting our landlords and tenants’ repair needs?
Here’s how our vendor program works…
- Landlords & tenants contact our customer service department with their request; Rent Me Florida issues a “Work Order” to the appropriate Vendor/Tradesman via email. Duplicate emails are also sent to the homeowner and tenant.
- RMF takes over property management of tenant
- Once a Work Order lead is received, the vendor is urged to make contact with the homeowner within 24 hours for approval and payment information. Once approved, the vendor should contact the tenant to schedule an appointment.
- If at any time the vendor has difficulty reaching the homeowner or tenant they need to contact RMF so that we may assist in getting the service call handled.
- Upon completion of the work order, the vendor should contact RMF so that the order can be closed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE HOMEOWNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR APPROVING AND MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY WORK ORDERS. (Unless otherwise stated on the order.)
Just complete our vendor application form and start receiving work orders in your area.