Super nice Old Englewood house with a boat slip!
The perfect Old Englewood house with your own boat slip across the street in a great neighborhood. Super cute and very clean ready for you to move in. Is currently furnished or owner is willing to remove the furniture if willing to lease for over one year. House has a split bedroom floor plan screened in the family room that can be opened up for fresh air and a screened-in patio for cooking out. Nice kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Large back yard and it comes with a boat slip right across the street with a quick ride out to Lemon Bay. Such a sweet neighborhood with Lemon Bay Park and bird sanctuary. Easy quick walk to downtown Dearborn shops, entertainment, and dining. Just a great find. Hurry won’t last long! 700 + credit score and good rental history will get you this house with only the first month’s rent and security deposit. Call for your showing today.
- Property Street: Stewart Street
- Property City: Englewood
- Property Zip: 34223
- Subdivision: Old Englewood
- Status: Rented
- Move In Requirements: First Month Rent, Security Deposit
- Tagline: Super nice Old Englewood house with a boat slip!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1,970
- Square Footage: 1,288 sq. ft
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Pool: No
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Microwave
- Rent Includes: Pest Control Exterior
- Flooring: Tile
- Pets: Yes
- Pet Description: under 15 lbs