Terms and Conditions:
Should a RMF Rental Specialist procure a tenant for the property to be listed (described in this form when submitted)("Listed Property") and should the owner of the Listed Property accept this tenant, the licensed Realtor authorized to represent the owner ("Listing Agent") agrees to pay to RMF 25% of the Listing Agent's Leasing Fee that shall be due within 30 days of the signing of a lease agreement for the Listed Property. After RMF shows the Listed Property and tenant is ready to proceed, the Listing Agent will be responsible for negotiating with owner and the prospective tenant, collect all fees and assist the owner and tenant with the preparation of the lease. Should the Listing Agent show any of RMF's listed rental properties, RMF agrees to pay Listing Agent's broker a 25% finder's fee from RMF leasing fee collected.
Terms and Conditions:
By completing the online form and clicking "submit", you agree to the terms of this Online Marketing Agreement as set forth herein and all other terms and conditions related to this offer as contained on the RENT ME FLORIDA web site (www.rentmeflorida.com) ("RMF web site") as between you ("Listing Agent ") and RENT ME FLORIDA ("RMF"), including the following:
1. Listing Agent represents and warrants that he/she/it has the legal authority and does hereby give RMF the right and authority to market the real and personal property to be listed on the RMF web site by Listing Agent ("Listed Property") on behalf of the legal owner of that property ("Owner") as of the date the same is submitted by Listing Agent and throughout the period of time that the Listed Property remains displayed on the RMF web site.
2. Listing Agent further represents and warrants that Owner holds title to the Listed Property or is authorized to act on behalf of the person(s) holding legal title thereto, and that both the Lisiting Agent and Owner are the owner of or has the license to use all information and images submitted to the RMF web site as part of this agreement, including all intellectual or other rights to the use thereof such as copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity or otherwise, and grants to RMF the right and license to so publish the same on the RMF web site as contemplated by this agreement.
3. Listing Agent warrants that the representations and warranties made herein are true and correct and will indemnify and hold RMF harmless for any losses, claims or damages arising from the breach of said representations and warranties.
4. Listing Agent acknowledges that RMF has not offered legal, tax, environmental, property condition, foreign reporting, appraisal or any other professional or specialized advice and has urged Listing Agent and/or Owner to consult an appropriate professional for such information.
5. Jurisdiction and Disputes: This agreement is made in Englewood, Sarasota County, Florida, and is subject to the laws of the State of Florida. Should any dispute arise between the parties as to the application, enforcement, or interpretation of this agreement, or any issue or claim related thereto, they shall first seek to resolve such dispute by submitting the same to mediation, conducted in Sarasota County, Florida, by a competent, mutually acceptable mediator, or, if necessary, by neutral binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in Sarasota County, Florida,. In all proceedings to resolve such disputes, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of all costs (including arbitration costs) and attorney fees, including those incurred in any arbitration, litigation, appeal other proceeding(s).
6. This page(s) and the referenced web pages as stated above is the entire agreement between the parties. Any amendment or modification hereof shall be in a writing executed by RMF to be effective.
7. Termination: Listing Agent or RMF may terminate the display of the Listed Property, and all terms and conditions of this agreement related thereto, by giving written notice thereof delivered to the other party in person or by US mail, email or fax, no less than thirty (30) calendar days prior to the effective date of the termination. Upon the effective date of such termination, all information and images provided by Listing Agent shall be removed from the RMF web site, and all compensation due to RMF shall be fully due and payable, which may be prorated by RMF as determined by RMF.
8. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO LISTING AGENT: Florida law imposes certain requirements and restrictions on property owners who rent real estate to tenants. These include restrictions on advertising, the handling of security deposits, the conditions of the premises, notice requirements prior to the eviction of tenants, and the imposition of sales tax. The Listing Agent and/or Owner(s) are solely responsible for compliance with these and any other requirements and restrictions. RMF reserves the right (but does not have the responsibility) to remove any content, provided by Listing Agent or otherwise, that is deemed in the sole discretion of RMF to be contrary to any such requirements and restrictions, and/or is deemed to be discriminatory, defamatory or in poor taste.
9. DISCLAIMER: The duty of RMF under this agreement is limited to providing a means of advertising the Listed Property to prospective tenant(s), and related ala carte services to which Listing Agent and/or Owner elects to subscribe. RMF does not offer legal, tax, property condition, environmental, appraisal or similar advice and urges Listing Agent and/or Owner(s) to consult an appropriate professional for such advice. In the event Listing Agent and/or Owner elects to use RMF services for background checks RMF will report results of inquiries concerning prospective tenant(s) to the Owner, in order to assist the Owner in the evaluation of such prospective tenants, but responsibility for the selection of the tenant rests with Owner. Owner is free to conduct his/her own evaluation and/or investigation of any tenant before the lease is signed. RMF makes no representations as to the suitability of the tenant that the Owner chooses and takes no responsibility for the actions or inactions of said tenant, or that said tenant's invitees. The provision of tenant screening and other RMF ala carte services to which Owner subscribes are subject to the terms and conditions imposed thereon by RMF from time to time.